FROZEN BLUE MOSCATO MARGARITAS
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- Lime wedges
- 5 c. ice, plus more if necessary
- 1 c. moscato wine
- 3/4 c. blue Curaçao
- 1/2 c. tequila
- 1/4 c. triple sec
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- Fresh blueberries, for serving
- In a small dish, combine sugar and salt. Rim mason jars with lime wedge then dip in sugar-salt mixture.
- Combine moscato, Curaçao, tequila, triple sec, and lime juice in blender. Add ice and blend until smooth. (If the mixture is too loose, add more ice and continue to blend.)
- Divide mixture between 4 glasses. Garnish with lime wedges and fresh blueberries.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!