EVERYTHING KETO BAGELS
- 2 c. almond flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 2 large eggs, plus 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp. everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk the almond flour with the baking powder. In a medium microwave safe bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until the cheese is melted and combined, about 2 minutes total.
- Scrape the cheese mixture into the bowl with the almond flour mixture and add the two eggs. Mix until well combined. Divide the dough into 8 equal portions. Roll each portion into a ball. Press your finger into the center of each ball and stretch to form a bagel shape. Arrange bagels on prepared baking sheets.
- Brush the top of each bagel with beaten egg and sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 20 to 24 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!