DOUBLE FUDGE CREAM CHEESE BROWNIES
- 1 cup Land O Lakes Butter
- 4 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 large Land O Lakes Eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large Land O Lakes Egg
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Land O Lakes Butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Heat oven to 350°F. Line bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper, extending paper over edges. Set aside.
Melt 1 cup butter and unsweetened chocolate in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Stir in all remaining brownie ingredients except chocolate chips; mix well. Gently stir in chocolate chips.
Spread half of batter into parchment-lined pan.
Combine all filling ingredients in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Spread over brownie batter in pan. Spoon remaining batter over cream cheese mixture. (Some cream cheese mixture may show through batter.)
Bake 30-35 minutes or until brownie begins to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely.
Lift bars from pan, using parchment paper ends. Place onto cutting board. Pull back edges of parchment for easy cutting; cut into bars. Store refrigerated.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!