Cucumber Strawberry Salad with Honey Balsamic Dressing
2 pints of strawberries, stem removed and sliced
2 seedless cucumbers
¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp. Tastic Original*
½ cup honey
Handful of fresh chopped chives, you can also use parsley or cilantro
- Wash the strawberries and cucumbers. Stem the strawberries and slice them. You can slice as thin or as thick as you want.
- Peel the cucumbers roughly. Slice thin with a knife or a mandolin.
- In a small bowl whisk together balsamic vinegar, Tastic and honey. Set aside.
- Arrange cucumbers and strawberries in a bowl or on a rimmed platter. This is your time to be creative.
- Drizzle arranged salad with dressing and garnish with fresh herbs.
*Tastic spice is available at www.chefjjackson.com