- 8 ozs. of cooked shredded chicken (I used thigh meat)
- 2 seedless cucumbers
- 1 cup grated or peeled carrots
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice or rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro or parsley
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ small red onion, finely slivered
- 1 tbsp. Tastic Original*
- Sriracha Mayo
- ½ cup mayo
- 2 tbsp sriracha, or to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Slice the ends off the cucumbers, and cut them in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds. Set the cucumbers on a serving platter.
- Mix the grated or peeled carrots with the lime juice or rice vinegar, and set them aside to 'pickle' for a bit.
- Prepare the sriracha mayo by mixing the mayo, sriracha and lemon juice together in a small bowl. Add more sriracha to your taste, and place the mayo in a zip lock or squeeze bottle if you want nice lines across your “sandwiches.”
- Assemble banh mi by scooping chicken into cucumber evenly. Then evenly add carrots, green onion, basil, parsley or cilantro and red onion. Drizzle with sriracha mayo and sprinkle on Tastic Spice.
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE