CRISPY S'MORES SPRING ROLLS
- 4large egg roll wrappers
- 1/2cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- 1/4cup crushed graham crackers (optional)
- 8regular-size marshmallows
- 4tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 3cups canola oil, for frying
- Preheat frying oil in a medium pot over medium-high heat. Gather the rest of your ingredients.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of frosting into the center of each egg roll wrapper. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of crushed graham crackers on the frosting, and top with two marshmallows.
- Moisten the edges of the egg roll wrappers with a little water, then fold in 2 of the diagonal end corners to the center and roll the wrapper egg-roll style over the marshmallows, tightly securing the ends so the filling doesn't seep out while frying.
- Place egg rolls seam-side down into the pot of hot oil. Fry just until golden brown. Remove from oil, drain on paper towels, and place on a serving platter. Drizzle with chocolate sauce, or serve with chocolate sauce for dipping. Serve immediately, taking care with potentially hot fillings.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!