Crispy Honey Mustard Garlic Wings
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wing pieces
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Tastic spice*
- 1 tablespoon herbs de Provence
- pinch of cayenne
For the Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Place rack on upper middle position of oven. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil and fit oven-safe wire rack inside. Lightly spray the rack with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Pat dry the chicken, removing as much moisture from the skin as possible.
3. In a small bowl, mix the baking powder, Tastic spice, herbs de Provence and cayenne. Rub mixture over each chicken wing and place on wire rack.
4. Bake on rack for 30 minutes. Turn wings over and bake an additional 20 minutes. Wings are done when digital meat thermometer reads 165°F when inserted in thickest part of wing. Be careful to avoid the bones.
5. While wings are cooking, whisk together mayonnaise, yellow mustard, whole grain mustard, paprika, garlic and honey. Brush over wings during last 5 minutes of baking to glaze.
6. Mix remaining mustard mixture with mayonnaise to make dipping sauce for the wings.
7. Serve wings immediately with dipping sauce or ranch dressing.
Tastic Spice is available HERE
Do me a favor? If you decide to be great and make this recipe, take a pic and share it on Instagram and tag me (@mrfoodtastic) and use the hashtag #mrfoodtastic so I can see just how amazing you are. I repost my favorite ones