Crab Alfredo Flatbread
- 2-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Tastic spice*
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 prepared 12-inch flatbread
- 1 1/2 cup lump crab meat
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add cream; cook until liquid is reduced by half, 15-20 minutes. Add the Parmesan cheese, Tastic; cook and stir until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in parsley, 1 cup of crab meat and spinach. Cool slightly.
2. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with cream mixture. Top with remaining crab meat & mozzarella cheese. Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.