COCONUT FLOUR KETO BAGELS
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp white or black sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a donut mold with coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, coconut flour, coconut milk, coconut oil, gelatin, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together until smooth.
- Pour the batter evenly into 6 bagel molds.
- Brush the batter with egg whites and then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 28 to 38 minutes until they are golden and a toothpick can be inserted and comes out clean.
- Allow the bagels to cool in the molds and then place them on a cooling rack to fully cool.
Note: Do not skip adding the gelatin. Gelatin is necessary for this recipe to help keep the bagels firm.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!