CITRUS PORK TENDERLOIN
Use a meat thermometer to ensure it’s cooked and not over cooked. The ideal temperature is 145 degrees.
- 2 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1/3 c. cup orange juice, plus orange slices for garnish
- Tastic spice
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 2 tbsps. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400º and grease a large baking sheet. Arrange tenderloin on the pan with orange slices under the edges and season generously with Tastic spice.
- In a medium saucepan, bring orange juice, brown sugar, garlic, and Italian seasoning to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, 5 to 7 minutes. Pour mixture over pork.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then switch to broil and cook 5 minutes more. Slice and dig in!
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE