CHURRO EGGNOG FRENCH TOAST WITH A SPLASH OF RUM
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and a pinch of salt.
- Combine Tastic sweet, zest and sugar in a small shallow bowl.
- Dip 2 slices bread into egg mixture until soaked through, then add to skillet and cook until golden, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and immediately toss in cinnamon sugar. Transfer to a wire rack to cool and crisp up while you cook remaining bread slices.
- In a liquid measuring cup, whisk together cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, rum and milk until smooth.
- Drizzle French toast with Insane Icing before serving.
* Tastic Spice is available HERE
Do me a favor? If you decide to be great and make this recipe, take a pic and share it on Instagram and tag me (@mrfoodtastic) and use the hashtag #mrfoodtastic so I can see just how amazing you are. I repost my favorite ones