CHOCOLATE COVERED RAISIN COOKIES
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate-covered raisins
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in cereal, raisins and coconut. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!