CHICKEN ALFREDO DIP
3 tbps butter
3 tbps flour
1 tbsp Tastic spice
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp paprika
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup milk
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 (8oz) package cream cheese
2 cups cooked, chopped chicken thigh (about 2 medium ones or one thick ass one)
1. In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Whisk in flour until smooth.
2. Add Tastic, paprika, parsley, and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add broth and milk and whisk until combined. Cook over medium heat, whisking often, until thickened and smooth. Stir in Parmesan cheese and ½ cup mozzarella until melted.
4. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add Alfredo sauce and beat until combined. Stir in chicken.
5. Spread into a medium baking dish (1-1.5 quarts) and top with remaining ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until bubbly and beginning to brown, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days until ready to bake. Serve with your favorite veggies to keep it fully keto 💪