CHEESY PIZZA HOTDOGS
- 1 pound whole wheat pizza dough, at room temperature
- 6 beef, turkey, or vegetarian hot dogs
- 3 pieces string cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 450F
2. Divide the dough into 6 equal sized pieces.
3. Roll each piece of dough into a long, thin rope about 4 times the length of the hot dog.
4. Slice each piece of string cheese in half lengthwise. Slice each hot dog in half lengthwise, but make sure to not cut all the way through. Place 1 piece of cheese in between each sliced hot dog.
5. Starting at one end of the hot dog, wind the pizza dough around the hot dog from one end to the other.
6. Place the wrapped hot dogs on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes, until the dough is golden brown.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!