MAJOR KEY: The cheese is optional in this recipe. Also, the type of cheese is at your discretion. I personally love Manchego. Feel free to substitute with your favorite.
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), trimmed and cut into small florets
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tsp garlic puree
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- Tastic Spice original*, to taste
- 1/3 cup shredded Manchego cheese
- Pulse about half of the cauliflower in a food processor until the florets break down into finer pieces about the size of grains of rice. Transfer to a medium saucepan, pulse the remaining cauliflower and add that to the pan too.
- Add the half and half, stock, garlic puree, butter, 1 tbsp Tastic and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Simmer, stirring frequently, until the mixture is soft and smooth and looks like grits, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat, stir in the Manchego and adjust the seasoning with more Tastic if you'd like. Cover and keep warm.
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE