MAJOR KEY: You can speed the process of soaking the cashews by using warm water.
- ¾ cup raw unsalted cashews
- 4 cups of water, for soaking cashews
- 1 tsp agave
- 1 tsp Tastic sweet
- Soak the cashews! Place the cashews and water in a container and soak for at least 2 hours. This is incredibly important because it will soften the cashews, allowing them to be fully blended – no one likes little chunks of cashews in their milk.
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender like a Vitamix and blend until smooth. If it’s wayyyy too thick, add a little more water.
- Adjust sweetness with Tastic sweet or agave to desired preference. Get some cookies and dunk away!
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE