BROWN SUGAR GARLIC PORK LOIN
MOTIATION: It's quick and easy!
MAJOR KEY: This recipe covers how to cook a pork loin. You can season it anyway you want honestly. Go wild.
- 2 lb. pork loin
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp dry mustard
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp Tastic Sweet*
- 1 tbsp garlic puree
- 2 tbsps canola oil
- Tastic Spice*
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Rub pork loin in oil and sprinkle liberally with Tastic spice.
3. Heat medium size skillet (large enough to hold pork) over high heat.
4. Turn the fan on. It's going to get smoky! Sear the pork loin on all sides (about 3 minutes per side). Then place pork loin on a lined baking sheet and in the oven. Do not discard the skillet you seared the pork in.
5. Roast the pork for 40-50 minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers at 150 degrees in the center of the roast.
6. Mix the brown sugar, dry mustard and thyme in a small bowl. Heat the skillet with 2 tbsps. butter and the brown sugar mixture. Place cooked pork loin in skillet and baste the loin with a spoon for one minute.
6. Remove the pork onto a plate or cutting board to let it rest and cover it with a piece of foil.
7. Let the pork rest for 5-10 minutes and serve with reserved juices.
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE