BROWN LIQUOR CRANBERRY SAUCE
MOTIVATION: My kinfolk Auntie B gave me this recipe. I cherish it. I give it to you in love.
MAJOR KEY: Don’t drink the liquor 😊
12 oz. fresh whole cranberries
½ cup your favorite brown liquor
Juice and zest of one orange
1 cup dark brown sugar
1 tbsp. Tastic spice*
2 whole cinnamon sticks
1 tbsp. fresh grated nutmeg
- In a cheesecloth place, cinnamon sticks and cloves and tie tightly,
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Stir occasionally over medium to low heat until cranberries pop and the sauce has thickened (about 15- 20 minutes).
- (Optional) Garnish with additional zest.
* Tastic Spice is available HERE
Do me a favor? If you decide to be great and make this recipe, take a pic and share it on Instagram and tag me (@mrfoodtastic) and use the hashtag #mrfoodtastic so I can see just how amazing you are. I repost my favorite ones