BRISKET GRILLED CHEESE
MAJOR KEY: Sop it up with bbq sauce.
- 8 Slices of bread (I like Brioche, Challah & Texas Toast)
- Buttah (aka butter)
- 1 cup heaping shredded Cheddar cheese (or your favorite melting cheese)
- 1 cup heaping shredded Monterey Jack cheese (or your favorite melting cheese)
- 2-3 slices leftover brisket, shredded
- Mayo, optional
- If using mayo, spread on both sidees of bread. Spread about 1/2 tablespoon buttah on one side of each piece of bread. To make a sandwich, place a piece of bread buttered-side down.
- Cover the unbuttered side with shredded Cheddar cheese, then a layer of brisket, followed by a layer of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Place another piece of bread unbuttered side down on top. Repeat for remaining sandwiches.
- Heat a pan, (or panini press) preferably cast iron, over medium heat. Cook 1 or 2 sandwiches at a time, until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted.
Subscribe to my Instagram for exclusive content, updates and many more! Click HERE to join.
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE