BRISKET GRILLED CHEESE
MAJOR KEY: Sop it up with bbq sauce.
- 8 Slices of bread (I like Brioche, Challah & Texas Toast)
- Buttah (aka butter)
- 1 cup heaping shredded Cheddar cheese (or your favorite melting cheese)
- 1 cup heaping shredded Monterey Jack cheese (or your favorite melting cheese)
- 2-3 slices leftover brisket, shredded
- Mayo, optional
- If using mayo, spread on both sidees of bread. Spread about 1/2 tablespoon buttah on one side of each piece of bread. To make a sandwich, place a piece of bread buttered-side down.
- Cover the unbuttered side with shredded Cheddar cheese, then a layer of brisket, followed by a layer of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Place another piece of bread unbuttered side down on top. Repeat for remaining sandwiches.
- Heat a pan, (or panini press) preferably cast iron, over medium heat. Cook 1 or 2 sandwiches at a time, until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted.
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE