BRISKET GRILLED CHEESE
MAJOR KEY: Sop it up with bbq sauce.
- 8 Slices of bread ( I like Brioche, Challah & Texas Toast)
- Buttah (aka butter)
- 1 cup heaping shredded Cheddar cheese (or your favorite melting cheese)
- 1 cup heaping shredded Monterey Jack cheese (or your favorite melting cheese)
- 2-3 slices leftover brisket, shredded
- Mayo, optional
If using mayo, spread on both sidees of bread. Spread about 1/2 tablespoon buttah on one side of each piece of bread. To make a sandwich, place a piece of bread buttered-side down.
Cover the unbuttered side with shredded Cheddar cheese, then a layer of brisket, followed by a layer of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
Place another piece of bread unbuttered side down on top. Repeat for remaining sandwiches.
Heat a pan, (or panini press) preferably cast iron, over medium heat. Cook 1 or 2 sandwiches at a time, until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted.
* Tastic Spice is available HERE
Do me a favor? If you decide to be great and make this recipe, take a pic and share it on Instagram and tag me (@mrfoodtastic) and use the hashtag #mrfoodtastic so I can see just how amazing you are. I repost my favorite ones
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE