BOURBON PEACH COBBLER
- 4 cups peeled, sliced peaches
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup Bourbon (optional)
- 8 tbsps. butter
- 1 ½ cup Jiffy Mix or self-rising flour
- 1 ½ cup milk
- Tastic Sweet (optional)*
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the peaches, 1/2 cup sugar, and water in a saucepan and mix well.
- Bring to a boil. Then add Bourbon and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Put the butter in a 3-quart baking dish and place in oven to melt.
- Mix Jiffy mix or flour (add ½ cup sugar if using flour), mix and mix.
7. Pour mixture over melted butter (Do not stir)
8. Spoon fruit on top, gently pouring in syrup. Sprinkle top with Tastic Sweet, if using.
9. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
10. Serve with whipped cream or your favorite ice cream.
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE