BLUE CHEESE POTATO CHIPS
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) kettle-cooked potato chips
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat broiler. In a 15x10x1-in. baking pan, arrange potato chips in an even layer. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Broil 4-5 in. from heat until cheese begins to melt, 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!