BEEF QUESO DIP
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Tastic spice*
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces velveeta, cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup salsa verde
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat. Add ground beef, Tastic spice, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper, to taste. Cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat and transfer to a plate.
- Add velveeta to the saucepan, stirring until melted. Stir in Monterey Jack cheese, diced tomatoes, green chiles and salsa verde until well combined.
- Stir in ground beef and cilantro until heated through, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!