AUSSIE LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT, LEMONGRASS AND COCONUT
- 4 Aussie lamb chops
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp. butter
- ¼ cup of fresh chopped coconut or ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- Juice of ½ an orange
- 1 stalk of lemon grass, chopped
- Tastic Original spice
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350. Heat nonstick pan over medium high heat with 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- Pat dry and season Aussie chops with Tastic spice generously.
- Sear lamb on both sides for 2 minutes. Place in oven and cook for 4 minutes.
- Return lamb to pan over low heat, add butter, thyme, garlic and baste for about 20-30 seconds. Remove from pan and let rest 10 minutes.
- In a blender add remaining ingredients and ¼ cup olive oil. Blend until smooth, adding more olive oil as necessary.
- Cut lamb into individual chops, arrange on a plate and drizzle sauce over top. Enjoy!
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE